Hi, I’m Kristeen. I’m the face behind MakingMost.com.
Most people say I’m a busy girl. If you look at my to-do list or my portfolio of projects that I’m currently working on you might agree. However if you ask me, I’m just a recovering workaholic trying to enjoy life. I’m a business owner, photographer, wife, mom to a mini-labradoodle, digital marketer, DIYer, Etsy shop owner, wannabe chief, novice gardener and iced tea lover. I’ve got a get-it-done attitude that carries me though life.
Here are some things you might find me doing:
- Running a photography business – KristeenMarie Photography
- Being a wife to my awesome husband, Drew, or a mom to our mini-labradoodle, Rosie.
- Hanging out with my ‘Little Sister.’ I volunteer with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Indiana
- Consulting as a digital marketer for a number of companies around Indianapolis
- Listening to an audio book
- Attempting some home improvement or home decorating project
- Sewing away building props for people who purchase from my Etsy shop
- Experimenting in the kitchen – I’m currently trying to master stir fry
- Enjoying tea (I’m a tea snob) or food with friends
- Chasing rabbits out of my garden while pretending I know how to garden
That’s enough about me. Let’s hear something about you! Please look around and let me know something about yourself (or even a link to your place on the web) in the comment section of one of the blog posts on MakingMost.com. Or, you are also always welcome to shoot me an email Kristeen@MakingMost.com. I can’t wait to hear from you.